Redundant site (ISP MTG, ISP True Tower)
- Customer has link connected to ISP at either MTG or TTW site.
- International & Domestic Gatway is primary at MTG and backup is TTW.
- International & Domestic Gatway at MTG consists of multiple providers
- International Link >> TIG, IIG, VSNL
- Domestic Link >> CAT-NIX, TIG-NIX, TOT-NIX and TI
- Some of Internaltional & Domestic provider has backup root
- TIG >> Primary link/site is at MTG and backup is at TTW (both International and Domestic as well)
- Equipment which installed International & Domestic link is redundant Hardware for instance CPU, FAN Tray, Power Supply, Port/Interface etc. and maintenace contract also.
- Incase of MTG, primary site is down then the backup site is automatically take over
- UPS system & Generator backup for both site (MTG and True Tower)
Redundant ISP(Primary) , TI (Backup)
- Customer’s traffic normally flow via ISP
- In case of ISP’s Domestic is totally down then Customer’s Domestic traffic automatically flow via TI instead
- In case of ISP’s International is totally down then Customer’s International traffic automatically flow via TI instead
- In case of both ISP’s Domestic and International are totally down then Customer’s traffic automatically flow via TI instead as well